Tuesday 7 July 2009

Joke - the two dwarfs.

Bedlam - humour.

Fred Ashford has just emailed me another joke. Hope you enjoy..... If you do, please give me a thumbs up on Stumble, Digg or whatever Social Bookmark site you use....
Two dwarfs go into a bar, where they pick up two 'working girls' and take them to their separate hotel rooms.

The first dwarf, however, is unable to get an erection. His depression is made worse by the fact that, from the next room, he hears his friend shouting out cries of 'Here I come again! ONE, TWO, THREE .... UGH!' Here I come again! ONE, TWO, THREE.... UGH!' Here I come again! ONE, TWO, THREE ... UGH!' ... 

In the morning, the second dwarf asks the first, 'How did it go?'

The first mutters, 'It was very embarrassing.. I just couldn't get an erection.'

The second dwarf shook his head. 'You think that's embarrassing? I couldn't get on the bloody bed.'


Great stuff. Thanks for that Fred.



End of post - The two dwarfs

No comments: