Friday 24 July 2009

Joke - The dumb blonde and a question of shit.....

Bedlam - humour.

I'm still ploughing my way through the tree I cut down. It's taking me longer to cut it into log-size portions than to chop it down in the first place. It'll probably be equivalent to one load of wood though, so it should save me about 110 Euros this winter. It's hard work though - wouldn't want to do it for a living.

This joke was sent in by Allan, PLEASE give it a thumbs up on Stumble, Digg etc.

A stranger seated himself next to a dumb blonde on the long-haul flight. He made it obvious that he was eyeing her up. Eventually he said, "I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passengers.”

The dumb blonde, who had opened her book to put him out of her mind, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, "And just what would you like to talk about?"

Oh, I don't know", said the stranger. "How about thermal dynamics?"

She arched an eyebrow. "Let me ask you a question first.”

“Okay,” grinned the stranger, glad to be in conversation. “Why not.”

The blonde said, “A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass, don’t they?”

“They sure do.”

“Yet,” she said, “A deer excretes little pellets, a cow turns out flat pats, and a horse produces clumps of what looks like dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

The stranger thought about it then said, "Hmmmmm, I really have no idea"

At which point the dumb blonde opened her book once more and said incisively, "Then do you really feel qualified to discuss thermal dynamics when you don't know shit?"


Very funny, Allan. Please send more-


End of post - The dumb blonde and a question of shit.

2 comments:

jangause said...

this is funny!

ajbarnett said...

Glad you think do, Janguase. Makes my day when someone comments - means it's hit the spot