Friday 31 July 2009

The little boy and circumcision.

Bedlam Humour.

Fred Ashford has emailed yet another joke . If you like it, please, please, remember to give it a thumbs up or even better, a brief review - just a couple of words to say you like it, on Stumble to let other people know....

'Circumcised'
A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention. She went back to find out what was going on.

He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite itchy. The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office. He was told to telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it.

He did and returned to his class. Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room. She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his private part' hanging out.

'I thought I told you to call your mum!' she said.

'I did,' he said, 'And she told me that if I could stick it out until lunchtime, she'd come and pick me up from school.'

I love it, Fred. I'm getting a bit low on jokes now, so send as many as you can.


Why not try Women's Fiction for your next Kindle book


End of post - the little boy and circumcision
.
Next post - Bedlam Humour: Who Wears Trousers

No comments: