Monday 27 July 2009

Joke - Aliens are coming

Bedlam - humour.

I've had a joke AND a message from Jack Chambers. I was so chuffed I just have share it with you.


Tony, thought I'd send you a joke.... By the way I have now read your book. I know it's taken me a long while, but I don't read much. I thought it was splendid. Once I started I couldn't put it down. Great stuff. I am now like every one else, waiting for the next one.... Regards for now ... Jack

This won’t affect you so don’t panic, but there’s been an Urgent Government Warning.

Aliens are coming to earth on Saturday. Apparently, their mission is to abduct all good looking and sexy people. I'm emailing you now to say goodbye, because I have so many things to put straight and probably won’t have time to meet you.


Loads of laughs. Very funny, Jack. Hope there's more to come - before you go. Thanks for the message. I really appreciate it.



End of post - Aliens are coming.

No comments: