Monday 27 July 2009

Joke - The ladies, the sauna and toilet paper.

Bedlam - humour.

It's been a funny-old day. It's been mostly sunny, in fact, red-hot; yet we've had a few spots of rain which made it very humid. I wonder if it means there's a storm brewing...

I'm still sawing away at the trees - cutting them into log-sized chunks - when will it end? If anyone wants to lend a hand - feel free. I've loads more jobs to do - and here I thought I was supposed to be a writer.....

Thanks to John Evans for sending me this joke. At least I've been able to smile.

Three women, two younger, and one senior citizen, were sitting naked in a sauna. Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The young woman pressed her forearm and the beep stopped. The others looked at her questioningly. 'That was my pager,' she said. 'I have a microchip under the skin of my arm'.

A few minutes later, a phone rang. The second young woman lifted her palm to her ear. When she finished, she explained, 'That was my mobile phone. I have a microchip in my hand.'

The older woman felt very low -tech. Not to be out done, she decided she had to do something just as impressive. She stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom. She returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her rear end.

The others raised their eyebrows and stared at her. The older woman finally
said........ . Well, will you look at that....I'm getting a fax!'

Wonderful, John. Absolutely bloody hilarious. Keep them rolling.



End of post - The ladies, the sauna and toilet paper.

No comments: