Wednesday 12 August 2009

Shitting myself - the preparation for a colonoscopy

Bedlam - Update.

Well - I'm being prepped for a colonoscopy tomorrow.

Yesterday I had to go on a low fibre diet with no fruit, no veg, no potatoes, no pastry, only boiled fish and plain rice or plain pasta. Today, I can only have water and tea/coffee NO FOOD at all - plus I have to drink this disgusting preparation that makes me want to be sick.

I took the first stuff at 10am, the second lot is supposed to be at 8pm. In between I'm supposed to drink 2 - 3 litres of water. GLADLY, anything to take away the taste of that yuck.

The damn stuff is working already - talk about through the eye of a needle. I could hit the eye of a needle at ten paces - suffering. Daren't breath too hard in case I shit myself.



End of post - shitting myself

No comments: