Monday 8 September 2008

Scrap metal and dumped cars

Following on from an earlier post, where I mentioned four abandoned cars in the village car park. Last night whilst visiting one of my favourite restaurants, I parked against a further two abandoned cars.

It seems to me there's a golden opportunity here for some enterprising soul to set up as a scrap metal dealer. I can't say I've ever seen one around, but there certainly seems to be a need for one. Maybe it's never been an issue in Spain in the past, perhaps its only since the influx of ex-patriots? I have no idea.

Wherever you see a bin area, you're almost certain to find dumped cookers, microwaves, fridges. So why doesn't someone set up in business. It would do everyone a power of good. It would help keep the area clear of dumped metal, it would give some enterprising soul a good living.

Come on guys, there must be some scrap metal dealers out there. Set up. Help us out.

Next post, Britney Spears.

No comments: