Tuesday 23 September 2008

Book signing session






.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


A great big thank you

to those readers who stopped by at the mass book signing session on Saturday, 20th September, at Ondara. If you were one of them, I hope you weren't disappointed.

My thanks to my publisher, Libros International, for setting up the marathon session, and to Bookworld España, for supporting it.

Promotion work is always a long slog, but making yourself available to the great reading public has to be a good thing.

I met many interesting people, chatted, had a drop of champers with them and a nibble or two. My wife found one or two stores that persuaded her to purchase a few items of stock. So I guess, all in all it went well.

It was also good to meet other authors, all of whom were part of the promotion, and to meet all the publishing team. It isn't often you end up face to face with the head of submissions, or your editor, or editor in chief, or the head of operations, or design team. A great experience!

But at the top of the list, my thanks go to you for reading my work. Thanks to you all.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Real Costa Blanca - Exploring The Real Spain
Lens Coating - What Everybody Ought To Know
Writing Story Dialogue - 12 Cool Secrets

4 comments:

Nik Morton said...

Good to see you there too, Anthony! Where precisely do you live? Are you near to Torrevieja?
Nik Morton, author of PAIN WEARS NO MASK

ajbarnett said...

Thanks for that Nik.

I live on the outskirts Jalón (Xaló, overlooking the village. A good area. Quite beautiful.

Crystal Jordan said...

It sounds like a lovely signing!

ajbarnett said...

Thanks, Crystal.

All the best for yours.