Saturday 9 August 2008

Hubs, blogs and all that jaz

Okay, so now I've started to Hub as well as Blog.

Hub pages are perhaps similar to a blog post, except you write stuff in 'capsules' and get to position them and they end up looking quite professional without even trying - well only a little.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right Write - 8 Cool Tips To Invoke Emotion And Write Right

Story Brief - Balance, Proportion And Plot In Your Story Brief
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think on the whole, they're more serious than blogs. As far as I'm concerned it's for permanent stuff. Blogs are quite transient - here today, gone tomorrow sort of thing. I know you can call up a blog post from the past, but how many people do?

Hubs occupy separate pages, they're an 'article' rather than a comment.

At any rate, I'd love you to take a look at my hubs and tell me what you think. You can find them here



Next post http://anthonyjamesbarnett.blogspot.com/2008/08/stephenie-meyer-twilight-twaddle-fan.html

No comments: