Sunday 30 November 2008

X factor and Ruth Lorenzo

Bedlam Viewpoint.


I'm so pissed off with X factor and those who follow it. Howcome a bit of a kid whose only talent appears to be a likeable natue (Oeghan) can get through, whilst someone with enormous talent and an incredible voice (Ruth Lorenzo) gets knocked out.

Don't get me wrong - I'm no Spanofile - I live in Spain, and am fast coming to believe the Spanish suffer with endemic corruption. I wish something would happen to change my mind, but corruption seems to be rampant - it's in local authorities, mayors - and worst of all, Valencia land laws.

The land law is so fraudulent it's unbelievable. Wherever you look - the ridiculous willingness to rip off the very people who bring wealth to the country is beyond credence - but talent? Ruth Lorenzo has an incredible voice. She didn't deserve to be knocked out.

I hope she find success elsewhere. She can't help legal corruption in her country.

  • Next post on Bedlam - Joke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How To Describe - Mastering Descriptive Writing
To Write A Story - 20 Ways To Write A Story Better
Story Characters - 7 Cool Ways To Jump-Start Your Writing

No comments: