Tuesday 25 November 2008

Joke - The day the penis asked for a raise

Bedlam Humour.

I've just read a brilliant joke on another website I visit from time to time. I couldn't stop laughing.

It starts off like this

The Day the Penis asked for a Raise

I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:
  • I do physical labor.
  • I work at great depths.
  • I plunge head first into everything I do.
  • I do not get weekends or public holidays off.
  • I work in a damp environment.
  • .......
  • Now I'm not going to tell you any more - but there's loads - and it gets funnier. Visit the site 'Life of a Writer' to see the rest.

    I'm sure you'll enjoy it just like I did.



    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    How To Describe - Mastering Descriptive Writing
    To Write A Story - 20 Ways To Write A Story Better
    Story Characters - 7 Cool Ways To Jump-Start Your Writing

    Ened of the post - Joke - The day the penis asked for a raise

    No comments: