Monday 24 November 2008

Tequila, the diamond drink.

Bedlam Viewpoint.






Tequila

I’ve always thought tequila a gem of a drink. I love the stuff. Now I’ve officially been proved right.

Hubble Bubble Toil and Trouble

Physicists from the National Autonomous University of Mexico have made an incredible discovery. Perhaps we should call them alchemists not physicists, because they’ve managed to turn tequila into diamonds.

What I want to know is, did someone just sit down after having had a skinful one night and say, 'I think I'll invent a way to make diamonds' or was it discovered by accident? How do these things happen?

Synthetic

The end result could have many industrial uses. There is a catch, however. The synthetic tequila diamond crystals are too small to be turned into jewellery.

Still I was right after all. I just hope they've left enough for me to drink....


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How To Describe - Mastering Descriptive Writing
To Write A Story - 20 Ways To Write A Story Better
Story Characters - 7 Cool Ways To Jump-Start Your Writing


End of the post - Tequila, the diamond drink.

No comments: