Sunday 29 March 2009

Joke - The blonde is expecting twins....

Bedlam Humour.


The bubbly blonde wife could barely wait until her husband came home. She paced up and down as he parked the car in the drive, took out his brieface, and locked the car doors.

She was beside herself as he finally came through the front door. "Darling," she said rushing up to him and throwing her arms around his neck. "I have some wonderful news. I've been absolutely dying to tell you."

He kissed her excited lips. "What is it my dear? What can't you simply wait to tell me?"

"I finally got pregnant, darling. I picked up a pregnancy kit from the pharmacy today, and it shows positive."

They'd been wanting to start a family for ages and he was over the moon with her. He said, "I'll just have to phone my parents."

"And that's not all, darling."

"Not all?"

"No .... I'm having twins."

"Wow! How can you tell?"

"Well," she said, tossing her beautiful blonde hair from her face. "They only had twin packs left in the pharmacy, and I thought, 'what the hell I'll give it a try'. And guess what, both of them showed positive.".....




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: