Monday 15 August 2011

Italian Pregnancy

Bedlam Humour

Jack Chambers sent in this joke:


An 18 year old Italian girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for 2 months. Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant. Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, 'Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!'

The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later, a Ferrari stops in front of their house. A mature and distinguished man with grey hair and
impeccably dressed in an Armani suit steps out of a Ferrari and enters the house.


He sits in the living room with the father, mother, and the girl and tells them: 'Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem.


I can't marry her because of my personal family situation but I'll take
charge. I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of her life..


Additionally,
if a girl is born, I will bequeath a Ferrari, 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beach-front villa, and a $2,000,000 bank account.


If a boy is born
, my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $4,000,000 bank account. If twins, they will receive a factory and $2,000,000 each.


However,
if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do?'


At this point, the father, who had remained silent holding a shot gun,
places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him.


'You gotta
try again, son.'


Lol... Good one Jack...

No comments: