Friday 9 May 2008

Frozen Urine?

Frozen Urine


Apparently a shop assistant was almost hit by a lump of frozen urine from a passing plane.
It seems that Joanne Bojas, 25, was walking to work when the 20kg lump of frozen urine toilet waste fell from the sky.

The shocked 25-year-old from Chelmsford, Essex, said: 'It was unbelievable; if it had hit me on the head I would have been killed.'

I found this a bit unbelievable, so I researched and found that in February 2008, a gang of builders came within inches of being hit by a block of frozen urine from a passing jet.
The football-sized missile smashed through the roof of a carport they were working on.
Apparently one of them, builder, Richard Grauslys, 31, said: “It was frightening – I’ve never seen anything like it.”

35 lumps of frozen urine?

The Civil Aviation Authority said the incident in North Stifford, Essex, was probably down to a leak in a jet’s loo, which happens around 35 times a year - Jeez.... 35 lumps of frozen urine bouncing around ....

Now what I want to know is HOW THE HELL DO THEY KNOW IT WAS PISS? Did they give it a taste-test? Did they take a sample to a lab? I wouldn't know frozen urine if I held it in my hand, would you?

End of - Frozen Urine

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right Write - 8 Cool Tips To Invoke Emotion And Write Right

Story Brief - Balance, Proportion And Plot In Your Story Brief
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: