Saturday 4 April 2009

Joke - The Immigrants Poem

Bedlam Humour

My thanks to Fred Ashford for this contribution. Keep 'em rolling lads.


The Immigrants Poem

I cross the ocean, poor and broke. Take a bus, see employment folk. Nice man treat me good in there. He say I need to see welfare.

Welfare say, 'You come no more, we send your cash right to your door.' Welfare cheques - they make you wealthy! NHS - it keeps you healthy!

By and by, I get more money, thanks to you, you British dummies! I write to friends in the motherland. Tell them 'come fast as you can.'

They come in turbans and drive Ford trucks, and I buy big house with welfare bucks! They come to me, we live together. More welfare cheques, so it gets better!

Fourteen families, moving in, but neighbour's patience wearing thin. Finally, neighbour moves away. Now I buy his house, and then I say,

'Find more immigrants for house to rent.' And in the yard I put up tent. Every thing is very good, and soon we own the neighbourhood.

We have hobby, we call it called breeding. Welfare pay for baby feeding. Kids need dentist? Wives need pills? We get free! We got no bills!

British crazy! They work all year, to keep the welfare running here. We think UK darn good place. Too darn good for British race!

But if they no like us, they can scram, there’s lots of room in Afghanistan!


Not sure how the PC crowd will view it, but there again, I don't suppose they like any jokes, not about the Limey's the Yanks, the Jocks, the Poms the the Aussies the Frogs and especially not about the Pakis....



End of post - The Immigrants Poem
.

No comments: