This was sent in by Ed Goldstraw
How to wash a cat
This was simply too much of a timesaver not to share it with you.
- Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl...
- Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
- In one smooth movement put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.
- At this point the cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this!
- Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'Power-Wash' and 'Rinse'.
- Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
- Stand well back, behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.
- The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
- Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.
For your next Kindle book, why not try a collection of short stories
Next post - Bedlam Humour: Britain's Fleet