Saturday 31 January 2009

Turning water into wine....

Bedlam Humour

---------------------------------------------------------------
Real Costa Blanca - Exploring The Real Spain
Lens Coating - What Everybody Ought To Know
Writing Story Dialogue - 12 Cool Secrets
---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm grateful to my friend John Evans for sending me these pearls of wisdom. I thought you might like to share them.




To my friends

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine...and those who don't. Ben Franklin once said, "In wine, there is wisdom, in beer, there is freedom, in water there is bacteria."

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink just ONE litre of water each day, at the end of the year we will have absorbed more that a kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - the bacteria found in faeces.

It would seem when drinking water we are consuming a kilo of shit.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine and beer (or spirit or liqueur) because alcohol goes through a purification process of boiling, filtration and fermentation.

So remember:


  • Water = Shit
  • Wine = Health
Never being one to force my opinion on others, you must make up your own mind, is it better to drink wine and talk stupid or drink water and be full of shit?

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I'm doing it as a public service!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How To Describe - Mastering Descriptive Writing
To Write A Story - 20 Ways To Write A Story Better
Story Characters - 7 Cool Ways To Jump-Start Your Writing

End of post - Turning water into wine....

.

No comments: