Monday 20 August 2012

Olympic Bloopers

Bedlam

This was sent in by Ed Goldstraw, from Leek, Staffordshire:
Here are the top 9 comments made by NBC sports commentators during the Summer Olympics that they'd like to take back
:
1. Weightlifting commentator:
"This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

2. Dressage commentator:
"This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast:
"I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."

4. Boxing Analyst:
"Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."

5. Softball announcer:
"If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."

6. Basketball analyst:
"He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

7. At the rowing medal ceremony:
"Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

8. Soccer commentator:
"Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

9. Tennis commentator:
"One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them . . . Oh my God, what have I just said?"

No comments: